Installing AudioFetch at your business is a breeze. Getting customers to use it shouldn’t be difficult either!
Here are several ideas for announcing the addition of AudioFetch wireless audio streaming at your business, and getting more customers and guests to use it.
Your installation package comes with free marketing collateral to go on your TVs, table tents and cardio clings for fitness establishments to alert customers that you offer local audio over WiFi streaming, and brief instructions on how to use it. We also provide digital assets and sample messaging for promoting the availability of AudioFetch across your website, blog, email marketing, and social media channels.
Depending on your type of business, you may also consider other options for promoting it on premises:
- Business Cards – If you’re a tour company that is on the go, business cards can be a great option. Carry a stack with you in a pocket or fanny pack, and hand them out to each guest.
- Fliers – Hand out small fliers or notecards to each guest with info and instructions on using AudioFetch.
- Reception/Front Desk – Do guests need to check in before entering your venue? Alert them to your audio streaming offer right away. This will allow staff to answer any questions immediately, ensuring they download AudioFetch on their first visit.
- POP Signage – For QSRs or other venues where guests pay before sitting down, posts signage at the register. Again, this alerts them immediately and allows staff to address questions in an efficient manner.
- Signage on Equipment – fitness studios can add signage to each treadmill, elliptical, stationary bike, etc.
- Posters – Hang posters around your venue and in bathroom stalls (you can’t find a more captive audience!).
- Menus – Sports bars and restaurants can add a call out directly on menus.
- Marquee/Outdoor Sandwich Boards – Draw customers into your venue with outdoor signage on a marquee or sandwich board. Have some fun with the message to really grab their attention!
- Programs – For churches, lecture halls, theaters and other venues that provide programs for events, add a simple note about the availability of local audio streaming for assistive listening.
If you would additional signage or custom posters to use at your location, contact us and we can help to get you the signage you need.
UPDATE YOUR WEBSITE
Do you have a page on your site that lists amenities or other special offers at your business? Add a note about AudioFetch here. Also, consider linking back to our website–customers today are very independent and like to research new tools themselves, a direct link allows them to do this without requiring further content from your team.
UPDATE YOUR APP
If your business has it’s own app, add a link to download the AudioFetch app directly from within your app. Want to take the integration further? We’re work with businesses to integrate our audio directly into your app. Contact us to discuss this option further.
BLOG ABOUT IT
Add some more info about how to download and use AudioFetch in a blog post. Include a few short quotes from existing customers showcasing the benefits it provides. Customers trust reviews from others, so these testimonials can be very powerful in encouraging new customers to stop by your venue or event, or join your gym.
If you’ve just installed AudioFetch, you may not have many testimonials from your customers yet. Feel free to quote some of our customers; find these testimonials on our AudioFetch Customer Reviews page.
SHARE IT ON SOCIAL
Social media is an effective and efficient way to spread the word about your business and the amenities your offer. Announce that you offer audio over wifi streaming on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and/or your other social media channels.
When there’s a big event happening (e.g., Super Bowl, March Madness or World Cup at sports bars), use social media to let customers know about any specials during games and their ability to use AudioFetch. And link to the blog post to encourage users to visit your site to learn more.
The following sample copy can be used on your social media channels by simply copy/pasting:
Now you can stream the audio from any TV directly to your smartphone or tablet via the @AudioFetch app. It’s the audio you want, without any distractions. Stop by and try it out! You can download the app here:
We’ve also put together some sample imagery that you can download and share on social. Click the links below to download imagery for the various social media channels:
SEND OUT AN EMAIL
Email is one of the most effective methods for engaging existing customers online. Include an announcement about your AudioFetch offering immediately after installation, and make note of it frequently to remind customers to come in and use it.
We know you’re busy, so go ahead and use the following text in your communications, and adjust as needed to match the tone of your brand:
We’re excited to tell you about our new partnership with AudioFetch to provide audio streaming to our customers. AudioFetch allows us to stream the audio from any TV directly to your smartphone or tablet via the AudioFetch app. This means you get to take control of what you’re listening to without feeling chained to one spot. It’s the audio you want, wherever you are, without any distractions. Be sure to try it out the next time you stop by!
Download the AudioFetch app here:
GIVE YOUR STAFF A HEADS UP
Your employees are the face of your business, and the first place customers go when they have questions. Make sure every member of your staff knows what the AudioFetch audio streaming system is and how to reference download instructions. Encourage them to download the app on their own devices, or have a device available for them to play with it, ensuring they have a basic comfort level that AudioFetch works well and is easy to use.
MAKE A LIVE ANNOUNCEMENT
Most live events like presentations or lectures start off with some housekeeping announcements. “Silence your phones,” “Hold questions until the end,” “Use this hashtag during the event,” and “Download AudioFetch to help you hear better during the presentation.” A brief announcement with an accompanying slide, where appropriate, can increase usage and improve your guests’ experiences.
Your guest won’t use your AudioFetch system if they don’t know about it. Make them aware by promoting in and around your venue, and through your online channels.
Do you have a creative way that you’ve promoted AudioFetch at your business? We’d love to hear about it! Share your story on Facebook.