Would you like to provide instructions to your members or guests on how to download and use the AudioFetch app?
We’ve put together a short video showing how to download the app on a phone, and some suggestions for alerting your guests and members to the availability of AudioFetch.
How to Download & Use AudioFetch
1. Go to Google Play or Apple App Store
2. Search for AudioFetch
3. Download the free AudioFetch app
4. Connect to the AudioFetchExpress WiFi in your phone’s settings
5. Open AudioFetch App and start listening!
Tips for Letting Your Guests Know About AudioFetch
To ensure your members and guests are able to listen and have the best experience with AudioFetch, consider doing the following:
A day or two before an event where you’ll use AudioFetch:
1. Send an email with instructions for downloading and using AudioFetch, and include links to download app. Feel free to share the video above.
>>> Apple Store: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/audiofetch/id955015484
>>> Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.waio.mobile.android
2. Share instructions on your social media channels, and include links to download AudioFetch App.
3. Post instructions on your website and/or blog, and include link to download AudioFetch App.
1. Hang fliers/posters throughout parking lot
2. Make an announcement at the beginning of the event with brief instructions